Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Great Day!

Before I get into today's news, I just wanted to share something with everybody who reads this web log. I wanted to add The Count of Monte Cristo to my movie list, so I went to search online for a website for it. I found what I was looking for but I also found something very cool. It is a website called The Litrix Reading Room. They have free online books that you can read right on your computer! Isn't that cool? They have The Count of Monte Cristo and many others, most of which are in the public domain. If anybody would like the site, here is the link...

http://www.litrix.com/readroom.htm

Now in Ian news, which I know you all have been waiting for on the edge of your seats...

We went to the mall today and got a picture with the big man...yep, Santa. The real guy. So Ian has now officially met his first celebrity! He was so cute sitting on Santy's knee, and he smiled big for the camera. I was so proud of him. I almost cried!

All this has definitly put me in the holiday spirit, so I believe I will try to decorate this place for Christmas. In the mean time, here is my favorite pic for today (of course)...





No comments: