Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

6 Months

Well folks, the little man has made it half a year, happy as ever. And he survived his shots. He barely even cried. He cried while the shots were delivered but as soon as the needle was removed he stopped crying. And now he has cute matching bandaids!

Doctor weighed him in at about 22 lbs. So my scale was roughly right, as I was guessing 23 or 24 lbs. He is still OVER the 95th percentile for length and weight, 75th for head circ.

Big day for Mama today too...I finally got my driver's licence! Only 13 years since I took my first learner's test too! Any congratulatory free cars or other gifts will be accepted gratefully. In case anybody is wondering how I managed to drive the last couple years it is because I had the intermediate licence, no driving after midnight etc etc etc.

As I mentioned, Ian is 6 months today, so some pictures will be taken later on, and hopefully I shall be able to get them posted this weekend or early next week. Until then, here is my pic for today:


***pic also deleted. die, msn spaces, die!***

No comments: