Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Snippy Me

I went looking for a snowsuit for Ian today. I went to Sally Ann and I found a snowsuit that was really cute but too small. Then I went to Frenchy's and found a really good snowsuit that fit but was for a girl. It was navy blue with ruffles. RUFFLES! Argh! Snowsuits are so expensive that I just want to get one from a second hand store but I am starting to worry if maybe they all got bought already this year. Oh well, I will try to make it to value village later this week.

We had our friends over tonight. We tried to make fondue. Actually it turned out really yummy, we made pizza fondue for dinner and we made chocolate and Peachy White chocolate fondue for dessert. VERY yummy.

After the kids were in bed we decided to play Monopoly but I was mad at Travis for something and it was making me grumpy. When I started being snippy I figured I had had enough and went to bed. Of course going to bed so early made me wake up so early so here I am at 5:45 in the morning writing my blog entry. Sigh.

The cat's been escaping a lot lately. I think I am gonna leash her up in the basement. I don't know what to do. Every time you open the door she makes a run for it. Then she goes where you can't get her like under the neighbor's car. Any tips anyone?

Here's my fave photo today: (2 actually)




No comments: