Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Lazy Day

Well Ian did have bruises on his leg. I don't know why I didn't notice sooner, they are pretty big bruises. It doesn't seem to be bothering him though. He is finally babbling a bit too. We got some ba's, da's, and ma's in the last few days. Plus he can almost get on his hands and knees. His attempts still end up sometimes in a face plant though.

Lazy day here today, I watched Disney movies with Ian. Well I watched them while Ian sat nearby with his toys. He did watch them for a total of about 5 minutes. We went to the library yesterday so we got them all for free. We have to crack down and get lots of housework done tomorrow though because Travis gets home on Friday and I want the home to be welcoming.

In the meantime, I think I am gonna curl up on the couch with a hot cup of tea and watch... another Disney Movie!!

Today's favorite Pic:



No comments: