Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Friday, November 25, 2005

I Don't Carrot You Say, I'm Not Eating That!

Gave Ian carrots today for the first time ever. Just about died, it was so funny. You should have seen the look on his face. He made a face like I gave him something rancid, then he tried to swallow but just gagged instead. I gave him about 4 bites altogether. He did manage to swallow it but he didn't look happy. We'll have a few more meals of carrots to test that out.

I took some pictures of Ian last night, he squirmed and wriggled and so I didn't have much luck. I did figure out the white balance on the camera though, so it wasn't a total loss.

Travis emailed me today, he will be home on Sunday. So we are very happy about that as it means we will be able to spend our anniversary together. We already have a babysitter and everything. I am pretty excited about it all.

In Celebrity News, Nick and Jessica finally dissolved their sham of a marriage. And you know what I have to say about that? Who cares??? Why is this on all the news and radio? Why does anybody care, Who is Nick Lashay anyway? Why can't Jessica Simpson sing anything good? And does this mean Newlyweds is cancelled, cuz that's like my favorite show!

Just kidding. I wouldn't watch that crap.

Here is today's Pic:



No comments: