Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

sooooo exhausted

It's those darn christmas cards! I got my box of cards and started writing to everyone and after an hour I am maybe 10 % done and a sore right hand. I don't even have that many to send (about 50 or so) but I like to put a personal message in instead of a printed one and so it is more work. Well, I don't like to put a personal message in, but I have no printer! haha!

I don't have very many real pictures, just the ones on line. so some people may not get them. But if you are one of the unlucky ones, feel free to print any off of here that you like.

We went to walmart today to get the cards, and I wandered around for quite some time. Ian started off sitting in the front of the cart. It was his very first time! I always put him in the little baby seat cart before but yesterday at the grocery store he kept trying to sit himself up so I figured he had graduated. Anyway, he made it about 20 minutes before he started nodding off, so I put him on my coat in the main part of the cart and he conked right out. He looked so cute sleeping there with his thumb in his mouth and his little tummy peeking out from under his shirt that I kept strolling around the store eliciting admiring comments from strangers.

My walking with the neighbor plan did not turn out today because it was raining and cold and windy. So next time.

And with that, here is today's pic:



No comments: