Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Monday, December 5, 2005

Marshmallow World

It finally snowed! Yay! So I bundled Ian up and took him outside and I shoveled the deck and front step. Ian wasn't a big fan of winter time. He fell on his face. He cried. I picked him up and cuddled him and wiped the snow off his face. Then when he was calm I put him back down and took pictures of him in the snow.

It's garbage day here tomorrow, and I have to take the garbage out before I go to bed. It's Travis's job usually. It's times like this I really miss him!

I think I might take Ian to the pool tomorrow. I will see if I can get the lifeguard to take a picture of us but I don't want to guarantee anything. Until then, Here's Ian in the snow:



No comments: