Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Taters. I am obsessed with the taters.

Ok, I changed my tunes. I hope you all like it. I wanted to put Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer but I couldn't find the version I wanted small enough to put on here. So I went with this.

In other news, we picked up our xmas ham today. Big sucker too. And some good lookin potatoes. I love potatoes. I am going to make perogies and mash potatoes. I love Christmas dinner. I am so excited. I know I keep mentioning it but I can't help it I really do love Christmas dinner. I can't wait!

I have to do some wrapping and I STILL have a bunch of cards to send. So folks, if you haven't got one from me yet, just hold tight. Maybe for new year's. Ha ha ha.

Well Degrassi tonight. So I must run. You all have fun. Sorry no pic today!

No comments: