Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Baby on the Move

Ian learned some very exciting things today. First off, he learned to crawl. He couldn't crawl yesterday, but he sure can go today! It was very exciting. I took a video with my camera but of course I can't post it here. So I emailed it out to several people. If you did not get that email and would like to, please leave a comment on this post with your email address and I will be sure to send it along.

Ian also learned to kiss me today. I just say, "give mama a kiss" and he turns to me with his mouth wide open and plants one right on me. Then he tries to slip me the tongue. (I never said he was a gentleman!)

I don't really have a new picture for today but I may add one later on tonight if anything happens.

No comments: