Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas Everyone

Wow, my kid got every single thing Fisher Price makes. Everything. I swear. It was crazy. He hated Christmas. By the third gift he was pretty upset. All the paper and things we were trying to show him just overwhelmed him I guess. He had three naps today. He actually dealt pretty well with all the people here. He was pretty happy for the most part.

Here is some of what Ian got for gifts:
A sled from Grandma and Grandpa D.
Peek a block dump truck and some extra peek a blocks from auntie and uncle
Extra roll around blocks from uncle
Work Bench with hammer from Grandma C
Mega blocks cement truck, vibrating singing cow, stacking rings, and elmo sub from Santa
Linking beads thingy from grandma C
awesome sea puppets from grandsma D
wooden train from and story book from zack
truck to build with power tool and bob the builder with a jackhammer from zack
Clothes
Various other items as well

Dinner went really well. The ham was teriffic. I had pineapples and cherries stuck all over it. Very delicious. Everybody had a really good time. While it was cooking I took Ian for a slide on the little slope between mine and the neighbor's houses. He sure liked that. He was giggling. He was hard to pull up the hill. Exercise is good for me so that was good. I took as many pics today as I could but he was squirmy sometimes and I am the only one who can make the camera work right. So here are the pics I did take

















No comments: