Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Getting Ready to Party for New Years

Well we don't know what we are doing for new years yet. But it is all decorated here!

I am definitly Christmassed Out. I am ready to relax a bit and chill with my 2 mans for the next few days until time comes for the big day. Then I am going to buckle down for the winter.

We went to visit friends today. Nobody else came so it is a good thing we did because they made lots of food. Ian was really good. He never went to sleep but he was really good and stayed up until we left at 11:30. I bet I get to sleep in tomorrow!

No pics today though. And I need to get to bed. Maybe something fun will happen tomorrow. But hopefully not!

No comments: