Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Napping Away

Well Travis came home yesterday. He was quite impressed with Ian's crawling skills. We actually didn't do much, just hung out mostly. It is nice to know he is here for a good while now.

I am composing a detailed list for my christmas dinner shopping. We will be having 10 people here counting Ian. I am gonna bake cookies and butter tarts and for dinner I am making ham, perogies and potatoes. Other people are bringing dessert and veggies. I don't know where everybody is going to sit, though! I am really looking forward to Christmas this year. I will take tons of pics for everybody!

Well, like I said, not much going on here today. Ian is napping. Here he is napping on the couch:

No comments: