Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Have a Beer

I hope everybody likes the new tunes today. I was ready for something different. Plus I did figure out how to put a video on here but I can only do it if I take away the music so I will have to wait a while for that. Maybe for the new year.

I cooked squash today. I had to look it up on the internet to see how to do it because i cooked it for Ian. The only way I knew how to do it wasn't good for baby food. Anyway, he really liked it, he gobbled it all up. Of course there is lots of leftovers so I placed some in ice cube trays and when it is frozen I will put it in a ziploc bag for easy access. I think I am gonna try something different with the carrots too... I had pureed them in my mini food processor and I think that was the problem with the texture. I am gonna try again tomorrow using the big food processor, maybe it has more power or something and will make a texture that is more appealing to the baby-o.

Here are a few pics from yesterday and today. I took the picture of him sleeping just now in the pitch dark and luckily the flash didn't wake him up!






No comments: