Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Today's Ian Quotes

(while listening to The Scissor Sisters - Don't feel like Dancing)

"This song is NASTY!"

***

Me: "I have an idea!"

Ian: "A dangerous idea?"

***

Ian: "I am five!"

Me: "No, you are still three. Then you can be four. Then five. Then six. (continues) Then 18, and you can get outta my house."

Ian: "I can go to Mommy Grandma's house?"

Me: "Sure. Whatever. You better get a job. What job will you do?"

Ian: "I will go on the garbage truck and pick up all the garbages."

Me: "Are you going to get married?"

Ian: "Yes"

Me: "Will your wife be pretty?"

Ian: "Yes."

Me: "Are you going to have any kids?"

Ian: "Yes.

Me: "How many?"

Ian: "Five"

Me: "Five kids?"

Ian: "Yes."

Me: "Boys or girls"

Ian: "Boys"

Me: "So you are gonna be a garbage man with five boys?"

Ian: "Yes. It will be lots of fun."

Me: "Good thing you are gonna live at Grandma's kiddo, because, you are gonna be poor!"

***

Ian: "You are cool, Mama. And you are pretty. And you have a fat tummy. It is yiggly." (At which point he proceeds to demonstrate)

 

(I think I will be sending him to Mommy Grandma's a little early. )

1 comment:

allymama said...

hahahaha
lmao
oh Ian is so funny.....
can't believe he asked if you had a dangerous idea...so funny :)