Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nice Day

We had a great afternoon yesterday. We went to Hatfield Farm for a pony ride, then went swimming at Kearney Lake. Good times. We got home at 5:30 and Ian promptly went to lie down. He woke up at 7:30 am.


Whew! Thought he would be up at 4am, so lucky me!




Anyway, here are a few pics of my little horseman.


Safety is everything:






Getting feet in place:


Underway:




Having fun, holding on!


Ice Cream Face:




(edited to add advice: flip flops are not good horse farm footwear. Not even if you weren't planning on riding a horse)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! thats great that he got to ride a horse!
and flip flops are suitable for ANY situation. at least thats how i see it :P

allymama said...

aww he's so cute in his little riding helmut