Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Darrell Update

We lost one of the Darrells today. I went in to feed them and found him floating upside down with his tail eaten off. (lovely) Ian wants to go to the pet store for another Darrell. He wasn't too upset when I flushed the dead one down the head.

Luckily there are some kind of eggs growing in the tank. So maybe one of them was a Darrellina! And maybe soon we will have a whole bunch of little Darrells and Darrellinas swimming around! Or maybe they are snail eggs. Either way, Catnip is going to eat whatever hatches.

The fun of owning a fish tank!

2 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

I heard that if you have eggs, you should move the other fish to another tank until the little fish are bigger. That is, if you want Darrellinas!

:)

allymama said...

eew