Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Foreshadowing

Holy Smokes! 7 comments! I am popular!

I just wanted to pop in quick to say sorry, no knitting pics. I could never quite manage it. But my uncle got me with my knitting battling the spider outside the Art Gallery. Maybe I can get that forwarded along and post it up here. Sadly, I wasn't battling it with a sock. It was a mitten. But a sweet mitten.

Anyway, more on that later. I just spent 24 hours on a train with Ian The Human Whirlwind. I really wanted to duct tape him to his seat, and tape his mouth shut for good measure. Then he fell asleep right before Bedford, so I spent the last 20 minutes of the train ride trying to wake him up. Figures.

So I will try to get a really good long post in tomorrow! Everybody hold your horses sheep. All seven of you.

PS. I have my pants on now.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My sheep have escaped! Luckily, I can wait patiently. After all, I'm not one to point fingers about tardy blog posts. As a professional writer, you know, I understand. :) Ha!! Glad you are back, can't wait to hear about it!!