Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Friday, July 18, 2008

I am off!

Ian and I are taking a Train Ride to Our Nation's Capital today. So I won't be posting for a while. That's not unusual, I know, but what is unusual is that I know ahead of time. We will be gone for just under a week. I may post during that time. But I might not. I will try to take pictures. Then I will try and put them up in a timely fashion. Who knows, knitting might actually occur.

Anyway, who thinks I should go all Yarn Harlot and start a sock and take pictures of it everywhere? Anybody?

(listens to echoes in empty blog)

Anyway, since I am alone in here, I might as well take my pants off.

7 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

Are you going to see Bob and Leah while you're there?

allymama said...

put your pants back on..
jeeze, there are other people in here.

Leoal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leoal said...

To Jillian: Well, I am staying at their house but I will do my best to avert my eyes!

Melissa said...

This is late, but please! Yarn Harlot sock pics! Your faithful reader in CA who has never been to Ottawa wants to know what the sock sees.

PS. Did I mention our account manager for Canada is slowly making me overcome my hate for Canada? Yep. Now I only hate my ex-husband and my ex-in laws! I think that's progress.

RedFridayGirl said...

Pants off that is the life!! lol.. I hope you both have a wonderful train ride, be safe and don't talk to strangers.. I have gathered the CD's from the CO's briefing just incase you wanted a copy..

Melissa said...

Are you ever coming back? Ever? I miss you (virtually). (Well, and actually, too.)