Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow?

I had to get up early to take Travis to the ship today. He's sailing into March. He's going to Florida. He's left me the shoveling. Let's all feel sorry for Florida Going Trav. Hey. Anyway, how's your weather?

So I am pretty tired today. Actually yawning away here like mad. I am taking a lazy day, and I just napped on the couch, and now its time to go get Ian up so we can have supper etc. Travis took the camera, so I don't know how the pics will be for the next few weeks, but I will have a go at it nevertheless. I am not entirely picture free. I have some pics I dumped off the camera before he left, I have my cell phone which I can use to send myself pics, if I don't mind paying to do so, and I have the Web Cam which is sadly tethered to the computer, and in a pinch I have Ian's Low Resolution Crayola Cam. And as an added bonus, I found my charger and rechargable AAA's when I was cleaning under my desk, so I don't have to worry about the battery situation.

We'll start tomorrow. And I can tell you all about my WGB, which is the only thing I have been working on this week as I know full well if I stop working on it and pick up something else even for a second, it will never EVER get done. So yeah. Picks tomorrow, and a nice post for the Chopping Block as well because I made Guacamole and Stew. Plus I have the Quiche I promised there. My to do list is insane! Thank goodness I have survived this weekend with my procrastination skills intact. Which is what this post is.

See ya!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It's 80 and sunny here. God, I love California :).

It would be better if you were here though!!!

Still surviving. Barely. But expect more news soon ... like the end of the blood red blob blanket! Whee!!! 20 more rows to go.

Miss you ... M xx