Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More sock and curtain drama

The curtains are still up. I don't know when I'll get a second opinion. I need a visitor. In the mean time, the tags are still on. It means I can change my mind.

Two nights in a row with no pee. At all! Plus last night he slept all night, so I'm all caught up sleep wise. Now if only I coud get caught up on my knitting. A man sock takes a freakin long time. Luckily the knitting is just plain knitting, and I like to challenge myself to see what kind of speed I can get up to. But right now I'm not knitting. I am writing this. And I don't have much to say. In fact, I am wracking my brain right now.

Maybe I better get to work on my sock then.

Bye!

No comments: