Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This is a parody.

So I was working with my Wierd Garter Blankie (hereafter known as WGB) and we were having a coffee and a bit of a chit chat when Ian walked by (hereafter known as Lee's Cutie) WGB and I both sighed because he's so adorable and we both enjoy looking at him all day. And he's not just cute! He's friendly too! WGB and I were discussing who would end up with Lee's Cutie. It got a bit heated but in the end we determined that even though I have already kissed Lee's Cutie (on numerous occasions), it seems likely that WGB will end up as a permanent fixture in his bed.



Then Lillian, Ian's cousin came by (hereafter known as the New Girl.) And before long we saw this:





WGB and I were shocked. Shocked and appalled that Lee's Cutie would be so fickle. That he would abandon us for the New Girl so quickly. But we decided we weren't all that surprised at all. I mean, she's such a hoochie! Check it out:




(Yep, you saw what you think you saw.... Bra Straps on a one year old. Apparently its such a big fashion these days for your bra strap to show that they sew them into little girl's clothing these days)



So anyway, eventually the New Girl left (I guess she was just a temp) and it was just me and WGB and Lee's Cutie again.



We were all a little uncomfortable after that.







(this post is dedicated to Melissa)

2 comments:

Jillian Camwell said...

haha, too funny!

But seriously, little girls' clothes ARE hoochie these days! What we're missing in cute pink and bows we more than make up for in little man ensembles that we wouldn't order him to take off as a teenager! (In fact, I don't know about you, but I will encourage my son to wear his ducky sleeper to his first day of junior high. Either that or his middle-aged golfer sweater. He'll be popular for sure.)

Melissa said...

I feel famous. All the bl-aliases over in my world applaud.

PS. I'm co-opting "Lee's Cutie" for Ian. Because that's about the best description ever.