Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Friday, February 22, 2008

Mad Cleaning Skilz

I have been cleaning like a madwoman today. And what do I have to show for it? It would appear nothing... My desk is a wreck, there are books all over the living room floor, and I have never needed to vacuum more in my entire life. However, the windows are clean, the bookshelf is de-cluttered (because, yes, the floor is a better place) and the kitchen has been entirely reorganised. I also cleaned the ceiling fan in the entryway and the baseboards in the upstairs bathroom. And I fixed the kitchen table. It was wobbly. (yes, there is a wrench in the middle of the kitchen floor.)But seriously, folks, I got a LOT done today.


Ian helped too. He used the plant sprayer to clean the computer keyboard. (obviously, the keyboard survived)


But it wore me right out. Not much time for knitting, and since there was a whole Incident during my movie last night (I will discuss that tomorrow, when the pain is lessened) I didn't get much done on my sock in the last 24 hours.


Anyway, I am going to go to bed now, and hopefully not have any nightmares, because all my Johanna Lindsey books landed in one spot and I looked down and saw this:



It looks like she's stalking me or something. OOOOOOOO! Spooky!

No comments: