Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh plus...

I wanted to put this in the last post but couldn't figure out how to work it in logically. Not that the last post was logical, but hey. Whatever.



I went in to tuck Ian in the other night and tripped over this:

Believe me. That wasn't there when I put him to bed. I was pretty aggravated about that until I saw this:

He was just so sweet I had to take pictures. And the flash made him roll all over so I tucked him back in and took the opportunity to (finally) take a picture of the WGB:

How many other knitting blogs do you know that wait until the finished object has been peed on three times before posting a picture? And how many of them heroically take said picture in the pitch dark, relying entirely on the flash for illumination? That's right! None! So tell your friends!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

OMG. Ian is SO CUTE. and WGB (love the name) isn't bad either.

I'm having a knitting party chez moi tomorrow - want to come? I'll help you with the sweater pattern.

XXX