Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

This is a test

I have this funkadelic thingamajig for typing on my blog without actually going to it. I wanna see how well it works, particularly since I hate the way I have to put pics on blogger. It takes forever. So this doesn't count as a real post, k?

 

To practice on, here are some pics of the Iroquois leaving which I never got around to posting. PS If you go to that link and sign the guest book the boys (and girls) will see it! Plus if anybody wants to write to Travis, send me an email and I will give you his email and/or mailing address, or you can mail it to me and I will take it down to the MFRC for free posting, or put it in my care package I am putting together. PPS it is really hot where he is going, nothing that will spoil, please. That includes chocolate. You can just address the chocolate to me thankyouverymuch.

 Last Days with Trav 024

 

 

Last Days with Trav 028 Last Days with Trav 032

 

Last Days with Trav 042 Last Days with Trav 040

3 comments:

Leoal said...

Wow, that was like totally easy. It was Windows Live Writer. It is just on my computer. Cool. It was easier than the actual posts because I could put stuff where I wanted. I also like how it says I posted at 7:28 pm. Nobody needs to know how late I am really up, lol!

RedFridayGirl said...

LOL.. thanks for the pictures.. we all had a good cry.. Ok just to let you know i also cry when picking strangers up at the airport. I am an emotional mess... all the time!!! hehe..

GREAT JOB.. you will have to teach me how to add things to my blog.. I suck at this whole blog thing..

Jillian Camwell said...

The bottom left photo looks a little like a scene out of a musical! (A very macho one.) Travis=Fred?