Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Poor Kitty

Let me tell you what happened to my cat....
I went into the spare room to iron my pants for work yesterday morning and then shut the door (I leave it shut and the heat off most of the time) Then I went to work. Then I came home, put Ian to bed, had supper, went to bed. Then I got up this morning, had a shower, and went to give Ian breakfast. That's when I noticed the cat's food hadn't been touched since the morning before...
Guess where she was for 24 hours....

In the dark...

In the cold...

No food...

No water...

No litter box...

Luckily, no harm done. She wolfed her breakfast (is that the right word for a cat gobbling? Maybe I should say she "tigered" her breakfast?) Then she proceeded to vomit it all back up again. Since then, fine. Super cuddly, but fine.And those of you who have met my cat know that if she is cuddly, she must have been lonely!

No comments: