Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Three Minute Post

I have three minutes until I have to go and get Ian, and I wanted to share those three minutes with you, my faithful blog followers.

I am going to be making some changes to this blog in the upcoming weeks. I want to change the look, focus, appearance, and title of the blog. I am also thinking of changing the title. I may also move the posts from the food blog over and close that one out.


If anybody has any suggestions or input, now is the time. I value each and every one of my readers, (especially since I can count them on one hand) and would like to know what you think. What would you like to see more of? Less of? Leave a comment and let me know!

Oops... that was four minutes. Gotta run!

2 comments:

Dave Camwell said...

less baby stuff, more britney stuff.
Font in Calibri
More about your woeful scrabble skills

Jillian Camwell said...

Oh Dave.

I vote for more Leoal wonderfulness. Whatever you write about your life is entertaining, whether it's parenting, knitting, cooking...or grinding your teeth. :) Keep it up!