Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Here I am!! I even remembered the password!

I guess that is the longest stretch of non-postiness yet! But I had a baby so I guess that is a good excuse. But new year, new beginnings, bla bla bla.

James Malcolm was born on September 10th 2010 at 7:28 and he was 7lbs 12oz.Jamie is a pretty good baby all around. He's starting to sleep through the night some of the time (which makes the nights he doesn't seem all the worse). His favourite person in the whole world is Ian. Ian was the first person to make him laugh!

Jamie has had his first smile and his first laugh, but hasn't rolled over yet. That is actually a relief because part of the reason I keep this blog is to record those kind of milestones and my posting has been pretty shoddy.

So, today we took down all the Christmas stuff, but the tree is still in the living room. That is mostly because of my unwillingness to nag. But Travis is still off tomorrow, so I hold out hope.

This is just going to be a short post today to get back into the swing of things. But here's a few pictures from the last few months. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words, right?

Sunscreen at the beach:

 Jamie's room




 First Day of School

 My tall boy and my giant tummy.

 Really tall boy...
 Newborn goodness
 So tiny!
 Brothers meeting for the first time:
 I can't believe how little he looks here!
 Family picture. I'm a bit loopy.
 Snuggle bug

 Brothers
 Daddy snuggles
 First day home from the hospital


 Loose tooth.


Cousin cuddles

 Learning the fine art of tv watching.
 Meeting our new dog. Ok, it's a tv dog.
 Spit bubbles!
 Bedtime Brothers
 Handsome boy with Grandma
 Me and my meatball
 Snoozing
 Baby investigation
 Grandma with Yelly McScreamypants
 Calm now
 Ready for Tae Kwan Do
 Baby's bones are showing!
 Feeding llamas
 With Grandma.
 Cactus Jammies. Oooh! Poky!

 Sly dog
 Thanksgiving dinner in the Bone Suitie.

Attempted family picture. But Ian was too grouchy, Jamie was too floppy, and Travis was nowhere to be found!
 A cat nap
 My autumn harvest.

 Brothers
 I had a picture like this of Ian, and I was trying to get one the same to compare babies. In the process I got a cornucopia of Jamie expressions:








 Halloween... Ian is Mario
 I'm a beekeeper.
 This is my bee.


 Smiles!

 Go Riders! Grey Cup 2010 (although he didn't make it through the pregame before bedtime. But hey, it's the thought that counts.


 My little bruiser

 ooo
 Ready for Ian's first Christmas Concert.



 Head growths.
 Oooops....


 Chilling while I pack parcels.


 Ready to see Santa.
 Velcro wall.
 A holiday surprise!

No comments: