Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To Do List

I have about a billion things that were either requested or I am planning to make for people (in no particular order):

1. Socks for Travis
2. Mitts for Travis
3. Socks for Ian
4. Mitts for Ian
5. Fleece Artist socks for me
6. Socks for Lillian
7. Hat for Lillian
8. Mitts for Reynelle
9. Mitts for Lloyd
10. Mitts for my Mom and Dad
11. Socks for my Mom and Dad
12. 5 pairs of slippers for the Johnsons
13. Tea cozy for Beth
14. Clean the bathroom and laundry room.

(Ok, the last one isn't knitting, but it is at the top of my list of things to do around the house so I thought I would include it. )

I also think I should take Ian to the park. Yep, that sounds like the best activity for today!

I wonder if I am over reaching myself?

No comments: