Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Soo Tired

I am really run down feeling today. I think it is this flu. Although it is starting to wear off, I have absolutely no energy. I need to get a lot of things done (including uploading my pictures) Oh wait. Never mind. I said I was going to wait until the new computer gets here. Ok. Sounds good.

I finished a dishcloth today. It is a different pattern. I will take a picture later too I guess. Otherwise, no knitting. I did take Ian to the park today. I think he had a good time. It was seemingly nice out but the wind had a bit of a vicious bite to it, so we didn't stay long. And that's about it. Blah.

I am just melancholy today, I guess. I feel like I am waiting for something to happen. Weird.

Anyway. I would love to put more in here today but I am fresh out of ideas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you pregnant?

Adrienne

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I hope you are dude!!

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better. I miss your posts. And you!!!