Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Q and A

Well I have enough comments to do a Q and A. Ok, so not really but I thought I would address some concerns I have with the comments today.

First off, I am not pregnant. Geeze. I was coughing and had a sore throat. You know. Flu. Not like barfing and stuff. I would have said stomach flu. Or a tummy ache. But anyway, based on last time, I didn't even feel sick at all. Just hungry. So no, not pregnant.

Which brings me to the other comment I wanted to address. Someone wrote "Oh my God, I hope you are dude!!"

WTF? A dude???? Did you read the description at the top???? I am a MOTHER and a KNITTER. Not that men can't knit, and apparently they can now all of a sudden become mothers, but seriously. Any dude that is both a mother and a knitter may as well not have bothered with the sex change.

Anyway, so if the person who wrote that is still reading, how about some further comments? Why do you hope I am a dude?

Just out of curiosity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to have caused the dude comment. I thought it was funny. Until I realize its not someone you know. HA
adrienne

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha!! It was someone you know!!! Love Chrys
Seriously, DUDE!!! You totally crack me up!

Melissa said...

Oh, lighten up, DUDE! :)

Glad you are feeling better. Hey guess what? I have double pneumonia now. Whee! Life is fun. Especially on six different prescription medications.

I still wish you were having another baby. But only when I'm close enough to enjoy it!!! :)

Leoal said...

Dudes... I totally haven't checked these comments in forever. I can't believe it. Wierd.