Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Iaster!

Ok, now granted, it is not as much snow as you peopleout west saw. However, it is more snow than we've seen all year! And it all fell today. Good Saturday. Easter Saturday. Whatever you want to call it. It's still coming down too. Maybe I can sled Ian in the morning or something.

Speaking of Ian, the Easter bunny is bringing him a kite. Maybe snow shoes would have been a better choice. He is also getting some hotwheels and a chocolate truck. Yummers! I couldn't find any marshmallow peeps though. Oh well.

We coloured easter eggs today. They turned out ok. We got a great kit with markers that had stamps on the end so it was easier to be creative. I had to coerce Trav into helping and then Ian smashed his egg so he decided he didn't want to help anymore. Ian also smashed his own easter egg. It looked pretty good too. Sigh.

Oh well. Here are some pics from today.









No comments: