Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Friday, March 21, 2008

About the lack of posts...

Sorry about the scanty writing. I am still in Alberta, but I am leaving today for Edmonton and will be flying home on Monday night. Something like a normal schedule should resume around about Tuesday or Wednesday.

I have not even been knitting much; I have been in an epic battle of the heels with my brown sock (I knit the heel seven (7) times before I got it right. And now the sock doesn't fit me. I guess someone else will be the lucky recipient! I am very exited to be going to Edmonton, actually. So many unexplored yarn stores! And I will have my co-yarn-conspiritor Chrystal with me. She's one of my converts. Mwahahahaha!

I am really looking forward to getting home and getting back into a normal schedule, but as always, I will miss being close to most of the important people in my life. I really wish I could somehow combine my two "homes" so that everything would be in one place.

Anyway, so please keep posted, and hopefully you all will hear from me soon!

(and there will be a TON of pictures!)

No comments: