Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Good News and Bad News

Which do you want first? The bad news? Ok, it's up to you. The bad news is that I don't have a pic today. The good news is I have something great in the works. I am going to change my video tomorrow. I am going to make a tiny movie of my tiny man in his stripy jammies (my favorites) practicing his stepping. Yep, that's what I said! Stepping! He can stand there like a little statue and with much encouragement will proceed to step into his mommy's arms. Well, the one step seems to throw his balance off and he falls into his mommy's arms. But it's one step in the right direction! And only 8 1/2 months old!! What a little man. So stay tuned, folks, for Ians Walk On Role in tomorrow's Mommy Production!

No comments: