Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Sunday, February 5, 2006

Vampire Proof Baby

I've really been slacking off here. I can't believe how long it has been since I wrote! Actually the other day I wrote a whole big entry but my internet explorer froze up when I tried to post it, and I didn't feel like typing it all again.

Things here have been pretty dull, actually. Ian is the devil, nothing new there. He figured out how to drop the balls into the top of the tree house so he does that over and over. He just figured that out today and I am pretty proud of him.

Ian found garlic on the floor today. I roasted it up yesterday and it must have fallen on the floor but I didn't notice. So Ian found a whole clove of soft cooked garlic. He stuck it in his mouth, and i noticed a couple minutes later. I can't believe he didn't spit a clove of garlic out. He just chewed and sucked on it. When I finally noticed and took it away it was half gone. And now that kid smells so bad you wouldn't even belive it. He is so garlicky he could keep a whole league of vampires away. He seems happy though. He likes Caesar Salad too, so I guess he just has advanced tastes for his age. Maybe that's why he cries every time I feed him baby cereal!

It poured rain all day, so the 3 feet of snow on my back deck is down to 1. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow. I have the day off and would like to be able to get out of the house with Ian. But we'll see how that goes. Either way, I vow to get some new pictures up here for all you distant relations. And now, I have to give Baby his bath (and hopefully de-garlic him). So bye until tomorrow!

No comments: