Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Car update.

I decided to go start the car early yesterday so that I would have time to deal with it if it wouldn't start. But it started just fine. I let it run, got Jamie ready, and went to leave. It stalled at the end of the driveway and wouldn't start again. And it was blocking the driveway so I couldn't get the van out. Luckily, I have good neighbors. One neighbor was getting her kid from school so she offered to pick up Ian, and another neighbor helped push the car into the centre of the court so that I could get the van out.

This morning, I decided to go try the car again to see if it would start, and magically it did, so I very quickly moved the van and put the car in at the top of the driveway. So now I have both vehicles parked in the driveway, with the van accessible. We are expecting a lot of snow over the next couple days, and I figured the plow wouldn't take kindly to my car being parked in the centre of the court. So I am pretty happy with the situation. Ok, happy isn't the right word. But at least I can just drive the van until Travis comes home and then he can deal with the situation.

No comments: