Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Things are going to change around here.

November, eh. That was a while back. I think this has to be some kind of a record for me! However, I was crazy busy. My mom and my sister Jenni came out for Christmas. It was a short but fun visit. Add the craziness of the holidays to the craziness of trying to find space for everyone to stay and it adds up to UBERCRAZINESS!!!

In January I went to Edmonton to surprise my Mom for her 50th birthday. We surprised her with me, a spa day, a suite at the Hilton, and a huge party with tons of family there. It was a great weekend! I got to see cousins I hadn't seen in years, and it was so nice to get together on a happy occasion. I also had a chance to see my sister Adrienne's new house and her new baby Tyler. Both her kids are cute as buttons and she certainly has her hands full. I also got to meet Jenni's boyfriend Lonny. I can absolutely get along with him, and he seems like a lot of fun.

Then I found out I am expecting a baby on September 25.

In February Travis went to the west coast to help with harbour patrol for the Vancouver Olympics. We really missed him here, especially since the babysitter took my whole paycheck while he was gone. Ugh.

But he made it back alive and now we have a major house-rearranging project to occupy us for the next few months. Plus I am trying to work some extra hours to make up for February and also save some up for the future.

I will try to keep everyone updated!!

Sincerely, Leoal!

(ps: did you see how I just snuck that in there?)

1 comment:

lulubelle said...

Congrats!

I just made a thread about this, get thee to ravelry!