Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Thanks Chrys!

Nobody deserves friends like mine. These pics (and all future pics) are brought to you courtesy of Chrystal! And as a thank you, I am now The Official Website of Advertising for the Grimshaw Source by Circuit City! Come on down for all your battery requiring gadget needs! They have batteries too! It all takes Batteries! (My friend has a lot of power)


I wanted to explain the pics. Most of the pics are from Ian when he woke up from his nap this afternoon. He got new shoes yesterday that flash and he was playing with them. I also took a pic of my dead flowers and added in a pic of my friend's kids she sent, they are super duper cute!


See yah later!










No comments: