Blog of Housewifery

I like to knit
I like to bake
But I'm a MOM
That takes the cake!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Where have I been? What have I been doing?

Who knows? I don't know. I guess I have been really busy lately. I am doing volunteer work, which keeps me busy. I feel like I am running around 24/7. But nothing I am doing seems interesting enough to write about. I guess because it is all routine day in day out stuff. I haven't even been taking pictures. As far as knitting goes, I have been doing some, but it is all reruns. Socks, mitts, etc. I really need to get out of this rut.

We did do something interesting today, actually. (But I forgot the camera) We went to see the Reptiles out at the Exhibition Park. Very cool. Ian got to pet an alligator. I think it was the same alligator as last year. He liked that part the best. Travis liked the big pythons. I liked the turkey vulture. I think a house just isn't a home without a turkey vulture and am planning on getting one forthwith.

I think I shall head out to the SPCA right this minute!

No comments: